Valerie is a fantastic speaker! Valuable information; provides actual tools to use.
- JN, Supervisor, Medical Surgery, Ontario
Very engaging presenter! – Relevant and kept the interest of 800 people!
- EH, Chief Nurse Administrator, LA, California
Valerie is an engaging speaker who delivers a great message - very humorous as well!
- RH, Ph D. Assistant Dean, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Truly a vast source of knowledge about workplace bullying and what to do about it.
- GWP, Director of IT, Regina, Saskatchewan
Appreciated the exceptional delivery and not the boring academic approach – refreshing!
- CEO, Electrical Company, Ontario
Valerie clears up misconceptions about who/what a bully is and how to deal with it.
- JS, Registered Nurse, Ottawa, Ontario
Engaging and the stories were heartfelt and humorous - kept my attention the entire time!
- RH, Radiologist, Red Deer, Alberta
Valerie’s knowledgeable on the issue; very vibrant; and an outstanding communicator!
MS, Administration (HR), Lethbridge, Alberta
You will enjoy Valerie’s session and go home with solutions. Excellent applicability!
- TK, Dietary Services, Toronto, Ontario
A real eye opener to make a positive change. Everyone should experience this session.
- WB, Adult Day Services, Thunder Bay, Ontario
Open, honest, real, relevant - Valerie understands the real issues at work and what to do.
- FP, Chair of Nursing Union Conference, Ontario
The best I've seen! Valerie has thorough knowledge with a genuine interest to help.
- SB, HR Advisor, Oil & Gas, Calgary, Alberta
The best speaker we’ve ever had! Great stories for explaining examples for situations.
- Chair, Home Healthcare Association, California
There is hope! Very empowering information I can use. I feel like I can change my corner of the world.
- EJ, Assistant to the Dean, Virginia